MCA of Chicago membership is company-based. Find out if your mechanical company is a member here.
Membership in MCA Chicago is open to mechanical contracting and service companies that are signatory to Pipe Fitters Local Union 597. View the Local Union 597 jurisdictional map here.
When you become a member of MCA of Chicago, you gain access to a wide variety of member benefits, including:
- Membership to the Chicago Better Heating and Cooling Council, the Chicagoland Safety Council and the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA), a value worth up to $19,000 depending on your pipefitter hours!
- Collective bargaining leadership
- Lobbying experts in Springfield and Chicago
- Labor relations assistance
- Apprentice recruitment
- Award-winning educational offerings
- Cutting-edge technology awareness
- Networking opportunities and events
- Hands-on skill building
- Complimentary 10 & 30 hour OSHA training, subsidized safety gear and other safety resources
- Free remote, customized technology training
- Access to 25+ MCA committees, groups and services, with ways to become directly involved
- Dedicated staff with over 100 years of combined experience.
MCA provides resources and events specifically tailored to member presidents, CEOs, and other principals. Here are a few helpful resources: