Being a young leader in an ever-changing workforce often means paving your own path to success. Although we each forge a unique career trajectory, there is much we can learn from each other.
Join us from 4-7pm at Revolution Brewing in Chicago for a small, personal gathering as we ask who you are and how you got to where you are today. You’ll hear from your peers as they share stories of how they started in the industry and what has helped them to achieve success.
Private brewery tours, beer and food will be provided.
Space is limited to the first 50 registrants.
Please indicate on the online registration form below if you are willing to share your brief story. While not required, preference may be given to those willing to contribute.
We hope to see you there!
Register for the April 20th Event below:
Watch the February 10th Emerging Leaders Town Hall, moderated by Sarah Sladek of XYZ University.
Together, we asked and answered:
- What is the best way to motivate us so we want to work to our full potential?
- How can we best manage those that are older than us?
- How do we gain the trust and respect of older generations while building our credibility?
- How can we best communicate our insights and thoughts to get our point across effectively?
About the Emerging Leaders Section
The Emerging Leaders Section is comprised of MCA of Chicago members and selected Trusted Industry Partners who are 45 or under and who wish to play a key role in shaping how our industry will transform. Those who participate in the Emerging Leaders Section will have a passion for discussing industry problems and devising potential solutions, will be interested in sharing and adapting new technologies to revolutionize the state of the industry, and are comfortable networking with others in similar roles across different companies.
Why should I participate in the Emerging Leaders Section?
The Emerging Leaders Section is a chance for younger industry professionals to enhance their capacity to work strongly and smartly. You will:
- Learn more about our profession in a comfortable environment.
- Network with people your age in the business.
- Connect with established industry leaders.
- Design and access educational opportunities for your career stage.
- Engage with relevant cutting-edge products and services.
Who is eligible to participate in Emerging Leaders Events?
- If you are an employee of an MCA member company and are 45 or under, you are automatically invited to participate! Get on the list and sign up for event updates by emailing email@example.com.
- In an effort to build long-lasting networks and foster an exchange of ideas between young industry leaders and suppliers, individuals who meet our Emerging Leaders criteria and hail from industry supplier companies may be considered for inclusion as a Trusted Industry Partner (TIP). To be invited to participate, a potential TIP must be first recommended by an MCA member whom they know and trust. Potential TIPs will then be considered and notified if approved to join.