Please note that the February 10th Event is now at capacity. Walk in registrations will not be permitted.
Town Hall Moderator: Sarah Sladek, XYZ University
Being a young leader in today’s workforce comes with a unique set of challenges. Join us at the next Emerging Leaders gathering as we take a deep dive into what it means to be an young professional in our industry and how we can best use our millennial talents to succeed.
During this interactive event you’ll gain insight from expert Sarah Sladek, hear from your MCA peers, and have a chance to share ideas of your own!
Join us as we ask and answer:
- What is the best way to motivate us so we want to work to our full potential?
- How can we best manage those that are older than us?
- How do we gain the trust and respect of older generations while building our credibility?
- How can we best communicate our insights and thoughts to get our point across effectively?
A gourmet lunch and drinks will be provided. A networking hour will follow the town hall session.
We hope to see you there!
Special thanks to Porter Pipe for partnering with the Emerging Leaders group to host this event!
About the Emerging Leaders Section
The Emerging Leaders Section is comprised of MCA of Chicago members and selected Trusted Industry Partners who are 45 or under and who wish to play a key role in shaping how our industry will transform. Those who participate in the Emerging Leaders Section will have a passion for discussing industry problems and devising potential solutions, will be interested in sharing and adapting new technologies to revolutionize the state of the industry, and are comfortable networking with others in similar roles across different companies.
Why should I participate in the Emerging Leaders Section?
The Emerging Leaders Section is a chance for younger industry professionals to enhance their capacity to work strongly and smartly. You will:
- Learn more about our profession in a comfortable environment.
- Network with people your age in the business.
- Connect with established industry leaders.
- Design and access educational opportunities for your career stage.
- Engage with relevant cutting-edge products and services.
Who is eligible to participate in Emerging Leaders Events?
- If you are an employee of an MCA member company and are 45 or under, you are automatically invited to participate! Get on the list and sign up for event updates by emailing email@example.com.
- In an effort to build long-lasting networks and foster an exchange of ideas between young industry leaders and suppliers, individuals who meet our Emerging Leaders criteria and hail from industry supplier companies may be considered for inclusion as a Trusted Industry Partner (TIP). To be invited to participate, a potential TIP must be first recommended by an MCA member whom they know and trust. Potential TIPs will then be considered and notified if approved to join.